“At your next get-together be the hit of the party. Make one flavor or all three with our relish to add a unique flavor to each bite.”
- 7 Eggs, Hard-Boiled and Peeled
- 1/4 Cup of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoon of Sweet Relish
- 1 teaspoon of Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Pinch of Paprika, for Garnish
- Once you boil your eggs, peel and then let cool.
- Slice each egg in half and scoop out each yolk and place into a small bowl.
- Mix/mash the yolk with the mayonnaise, Grandma’s Garden relish and mustard. Add the salt and pepper, to taste.
- Next, fill each of the egg whites with the yolk mix. Top them off with a sprinkle of paprika.
- Store in refrigerator to get cool and then serve.
- You can make three different variations of deviled eggs:
“Deviled Eggs”- used with Grandma’s Garden Sweet Relish
“Devilish Eggs”- used with Grandma’s Garden Spicy-Sweet Relish
“Demon Eggs” – used with Grandma’s Garden Hot-Sweet Relish