“The typical American staple of tailgating foods. We assure you that your dog will never be eaten again without our Hot-Sweet relish. With a mix of sweet and spicy flavors alongside the bite of slightly charred skin it’ll be a bite to remember!”
- 8 Hot dog Potato Buns
- 8 Hebrew National Hotdogs
- Diced onions
- Spicy-Sweet or Hot-Sweet Relish
- Sprinkle of Shredded Cheese
- Although hot dogs aren’t too difficult to grill, we will go through the process anyway to share a few little secrets. First you need to get your favorite hot dogs. Personally, we have a thing for the Hebrew National Beef Franks. And for the buns we like to use the potato buns since they hold everything together nicely.
- Turn on the grill to medium heat while we prep the hot dogs.
- Take each hot dog, one at a time, and make little slashes into the dogs. Make just a few cuts into two sides that are opposite of one another. This will allow the heat to reach the center of the hot dogs faster, which means more time spent eating!
- And of course if you want some crispy buns put them on the grill for just a minute or two.
- Now the important part-toppings. Put on your diced onions, shredded cheese, mustard, ketchup and our Spicy-Sweet or Hot-Sweet relish and enjoy!